Thursday, August 7, 2014

SOL Clothing and Maui, Oahu, and California zones on route to Chile.

         I am very stoked and amped to have signed with SOL Clothing.  SOL means Stoked On Life and I'm proud and excited to represent a company that has a positive outlook on life and a company that is based out of San Diego, CA that supports the sport not only in the USA, but Hawaii as well.  They are all about supporting the sport.  These are the guys that brought you the Boogie DVD called "Double or Nothin" now they are bringing you some epic Boogie wear.  Check them out at http://www.solclothingusa.com and support a company that supports the sport. 
       I am currently here in Lima, Peru on a layover heading to Chile.  Since my last blog post, I've been enjoying my Maui home zones camping, eating, sunsets, sunrises, family, friends, my lovely girlfriend Celestial, just enjoying the simple things at home.  I knew that I would be away from home for a month, so every moment is special to me at home.  I met up with Celestial on Oahu cause she was there for work.  We cruised and I also got to boogie with my good friends at Sandys and some other zones.  It was a great way to start my trip away from home.  After Oahu, I flew to California where I stayed with my good friend Jay and his family up in Oxnard and got to surf the base before getting kicked out.  It was good times though for sure!  Then I headed to Orange county to cruise with more friend and boogie Salt Creek zones.  I am now on my way to Chile and can't wait to boogie some cold water waves and boost allkines somehow!
      Mahalo to all of you for the support.  There is a hurricane hitting Hawaii right now with another one on the way.  I'm praying for all of you in Hawaii especially my family, friends, and gf.  Stay safe everyone!  Love you all!     
          
SOL Clothing USA
My love date night
Acai :)
She loves the beard
Minions.  $1 movies with the family
New Foam Company zones in the Kaahumanu zones mall
Camping
Some very talented boogie wave riders right here 
Romero and Hubb Bros!
I was super proud of Celeste for hiking down here and over coming her fear of heights.  For those of you know where this zone is, you know that it isn't that easy getting here.  
Relaxing after the hike down
Still the best acai zones on maui
Country loving
Hana adventuring with the boys
Brothers
Packing for my trip zones
One last Maui sunset
Flipping at half point.  PC:  Jacob Vandervelde
Dinner date night cruise with my love in Waikiki
My first beer in a month 
Flipping at Half point again.  PC:  Jacob Vandervelde 
Vert in zone
Oxnard Cali cruising
My good friend Jay and I.  He's such a legend and one of my biggest supporters
Scored some waves
Surf and straight into this feed
Wedge firing 
Salt creek
One last American meal 
My good friend Shea Sevilla shopping for flowers mekking nice
Salt Creek groms and beard

No comments:

Post a Comment